Principal Cloud Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Principal Cloud Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 09:37|
Undeniably is technology becoming evermore important not just in everyday life, but for businesses' success as well; with more companies using online data storage than ever before (I mean, who hasn't heard of the Cloud, right?)
Therefore our need for a Cloud recruitment consultant is very straightforward - our markets are massively growing and so are we, allowing us to be searching for the right person to join our team and build on what we've already started working on. What does that mean?
Who we look for:
- At least 2 years 360° recruitment experience appreciated, ideally in AWS, Azure and/or Google
- Ideally have experience, knowledge or detailed interest in Cloud techs
- Communication is key, we want someone who can tell a story
- Confident phone etiquette to handle high-level contract negotiations
- Evidence building and growing a market, either in UK or Europe
- Ultimately someone looking to come in and crack on in a fast-paced and high-performing environment!
Ready to take part?
At LHi Group, we don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
For our Lawrence Harvey brand and London Cloud team, we are currently seeking a Principal Recruitment Consultant.
What LHi Group and our Cloud team can offer you:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission and no threshold
- Structured training programme: be included on our Future Leaders training to help your mentoring and management skills go from "Good to Great"
- Transparent and fast career progression: our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months. Actually, our team of 2 has seen 3 promotions between them in 2019!
- A high performing team-based sales culture: we've hit every sales target set over the last 3 years (and even exceeded the 2019 target by 25%)… & not to mention being part of LHi Group's 2019 UK & Europe Team of the Year!
- Team incentives: team breakfast every other Friday, Team outings at least once a month (and not just to the pub, proper sit down meals and time spent out of the office), Quarterly nights out (we've gone to horse races and themed fancy dress events before - any ideas to bring for our next adventure?)
- Business incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday & drinks to celebrate, Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips (think Bahamas, Cape Town, The Alps, Budapest..), fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
What the role includes:
- Taking on a new desk and developing it from scratch
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply directly and trust your application will be handled with upmost confidentiality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol