Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
|Job Title:||Principal Consultant - Life Sciences|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Saunders|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2022 10:21|
An opportunity to join LHi Group exists within our Life Science brand, SciPro. If you are an experienced recruiter across Life Science and have had a taste for management or have experience of managing a small team, then read on…
Based in the hub of the city, soon to move to new offices with a roof terrace capturing the views of St. Pauls, SciPro, are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Team Manager, with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk within Life Science to manage and mentor a team of established recruitment consultants.
This is a pivotal role working closely with the Director, where you will be responsible to drive the growth of the team within our contract division. You will be passionate about providing creative support and mentoring through regular communications whilst encouraging knowledge sharing and collaboration within your team.
SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME, big Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO's & consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device industries.
As part of LHi Group, we are an multi award-winning recruitment agency, with offices across the US, Europe and UK specialising across 4 non-competing brands, all of which are focused on industries that are shaping our world today and working with clients that are at the forefront of changing our future.
- A minimum 4 years' experience within Life Science recruitment.
- Ambitious, driven and passionate on delivering results and enhancing people performance.
- Highly organized, processed driven with a wiliness to learn.
- Good communication with the ability to pitch at all levels.
- Able to identify personal development priorities and proactively seek support and training to improve these.
- Negotiable base salary DOE.
- Highly competitive monthly commission structure with ZERO THRESHOLD.
- Multiple bonus packages to increase your earnings.
- Become a stakeholder simply by being in the business for 12 months! This ensures a 6-figure piece of the pie when we reach our next transaction point (targeted for end of 2024)
- Hybrid work model.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice.
- Clear progression plans with no glass ceilings or red tape in the way - most of our employees get promoted at least once per year!
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme - access to the latest tech across a 12-month repayment plan.
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, Summer Parties and more…
- Consistently developing new business, simultaneously growing strategic accounts for your brand and the Group.
- Manage and coordinate a volume of contract work.
- Confidently negotiate, making commercial recommendations to ensure best outcome for business, client and candidate.
- Support, empower and mentor an established team of consultants. Driving positive behaviors and acting as ambassador for own brand and LHi Group.
- Being hands on in the market and communicate relevant information to team and division.
- Generate new business and leads.
- Versatile and adept across the entire recruitment cycle.
We are committed to hiring and developing great humans and will create opportunities that challenge our people to reach their true potential.
If you are ambitious, creative and passionate about making a difference to the world we live in today we welcome you to get in touch.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity