Principal Contract Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Principal Contract Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 11:43|
What makes LHi Group unique?
We don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
Due to our growth and success, we are seeking a Senior/Principal Contract Recruitment Consultant for our Munich office.
Who we look for:
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience (any industry)
- Du verfügst über hervorragende Deutschkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift (if you can understand that, you may just be right for the role)
- Proven track record in generating revenue and new business
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What a Senior Recruitment Consultant does:
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
What LHi Group can offer you:
Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold
Structured training programme: be part of our future leaders training to make sure you're being the best mentor/leader/manager possible
International travel & relocation opportunities: we have 8 global offices, where interests you?
Transparent and fast career progression: our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
A high performing team-based sales culture: we've hit every sales target set over the last 3 years
Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
Will you #choosetobedifferent? Apply directly now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£18000 - £20000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Senior Recruitment Consultant (M/W/D)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Sales)
Manhattan, New York
US$40000 - US$42500 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES