Principal Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security (perm)
|Job Title:||Principal Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security (perm)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 09:37|
SENIOR / PRINCIPAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - CYBER SECURITY - LAWRENCE HARVEY - LHi GROUP - LONDON - EC4R 1BR
At Lawrence Harvey, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities! Through these qualities, our recruitment consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice, every time.
After years of success in London and high demand in the market, we are seeking a Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant to join our Cyber Security team!
Who we look for:
- At least 18 months experience in the tech recruitment market is preferred, ideally already in the Cyber Security vertical
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent)
- Someone who will be able to come in and crack on with business development, using their existing network to grow the Security or Privacy space
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior/Principal Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future can you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement- Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Salary and Commission deferral scheme: seeing all Associates to Senior consultants repaid by the end of August and Leadership repaid by end of October
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO. Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
Why join our Cyber Security team?
- Voted Team of the Year 2019
- Head of team was awarded our top manager award: 'Younger You' 2019
- Rookie of the Year 2019 is also on the team
- Current European perm top biller 2020 is on the team
- Regular team socials, including: Friday breakfasts as team
- 100% track record of promotion within first 12 months: saw 11 promotions between the team of 9 in 2019
- Billed over £1 million pounds 2019 and on track to break that in 2020
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and get results, now is the time to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London