Principal Recruitment Consultant - Technology
|Job Title:||Principal Recruitment Consultant - Technology|
|Salary:||negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives|
|Reference:||rebecca - Bristol_1564389644|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 09:40|
What makes LHi Group unique?
We don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
Our technology brand, Lawrence Harvey, is now seeking for a Pricipal Recruitment Consultant to push the success of the team forward.
What does the role include?
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience (any industry)
- Proven track record in generating revenue and new business
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What can we offer you?
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: our commission scheme is best in industry. Earn up to 35% on what you bill!
Equity: 50% of the business up for grabs for those in leadership roles. The more you grow, the more shares you earn.
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress - no glass ceilings involved, putting you in an equity seat in no time!
Business Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around and be part of every deal celebration. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located space and an overall amazing high-performance team!
Team Culture: As an office of 10 people, we pride ourselves on being a team. Earn points weekly in a Snakes & Ladder game to win a cash prize or join our Wellness Tuesday where we choose 1 activity per week to implement during our lunch break - this week, ultimate frisbee! Furthermore, every Friday we head out of the office early for 1 drink and go through highlights we've seen or done in the week.
Do you #choosetobedifferent and want to learn more about LHi Group? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Bristol, S. W. England, England
negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives
Executive Principal ( Life Sciences Recruitment )
New York, USA
US$60000 - US$150000 per annum + Equity & uncapped commission
Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
€38000 - €40000 per annum + commission & incentives (65k OTE)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
€45000 - €60000 per annum + commission & incentives (80k+ OTE)
French-speaking Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £22000 per annum + negotiable + commissions & incentives