Real Estate Recruitment Researcher
|Job Title:||Real Estate Recruitment Researcher|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||BASE + BONUS & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2020 16:01|
RECRUITMENT RESEARCHER - REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT - HARPER HARRISON - LHi GROUP - LONDON, EC4R 1BR
Harper Harrison is a specialist Property & Real Estate recruitment consultancy. By solely operating within this area we are able to offer specialist knowledge and expertise to our clients and candidates. We provide contract and permanent recruitment solutions globally and put huge emphasis on adding value to everything we do.
After years of success in the UK, we have decided to expand our approach and have declared a new niche for our London team: Real Estate recruitment in the US! With a new niche, comes a new strategy to tackle the market. For this reason, we have created a new role and are seeking a Recruitment Researcher to join our London based team!
What does a Recruitment Researcher do?
Throw your idea of recruitment consultancy out the window! We're looking for someone we can create a genuine partnership with. Working alongside one of our Directors and within a small, close knit team, a researcher would:
- Map the markets: find out who is doing what and where?
- Source & identify senior industry professionals through various channels (LinkedIn, our database, Job Portals)
- Create projects and start headhunting approaches
- Arrange calls and start qualification process
- Track opportunities, growth areas and make sure that our CRM has the most up to date and accurate data possible
- Help spread the word as part of an Elite team of Head-hunters through marketing, events, networking
Who we look for:
- Someone with an interest in business, the US markets and/or Real Estate (ideally has a related degree or can demonstrate knowledge and passion)
- Analytical and Detail oriented, the champion of the teams data.
- Organisation will be key in this role!
- Highly competent in the Microsoft suite of products as well as with Social Media.
- Attitude to please , flexible in terms of duties and enjoys the variety
- A people person who is confident in having high level conversations with senior professionals.
- Intrigue in sales without necessarily looking to pursue a sales career
Harper Harrison are a part of LHi Group, a recruitment agency with the best environment in the industry today! We avoid the revolving door/churn and burn mentality - we encourage our recruiters to grow and train them to succeed.
As a researcher, we would ensure you gain a deep understanding in one of the world's more interesting and lucrative industries, therefore being rewarded with a bonus for your efforts based on every project you help complete!
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who are in the process of building something great, now is the time to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate
City of London, London
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Team Override, Uncapped Commission & more
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Bristol City Centre, Bristol