RECRUITER - GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAM
|Job Title:||RECRUITER - GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAM|
|Location:||Santa Monica, California|
|Salary:||US$40000 per annum + Commission & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 01:00|
- Graduates - no experience necessary! If you are looking for an entry level/graduate position with award winning training then apply today to become a market leading recruitment consultant.
- As a graduate recruitment consultant you will be joining an exciting industry with multiple opportunities. Recruitment is known for fast career progression, high salaries and incentives like no other industry sector!
- As a Graduate/Entry level you would join Lawrence Harvey Group as an Associate Recruitment consultant. We will provide you with both in-house and on desk award winning graduate training using the latest technology. Your recruitment consultant training with us never ends, even when you reach board level! We want to make sure you are always developing and improving as a businessman/women.
What does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business Develop : Proactively seek new business opportunities & generate leads
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit your clients
- Identify & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements. In some cases, you will meet your candidates to interview them face to face.
- Resource: Utilise job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals within your niche market area
- Market Research: networking, reading blogs, reports and keeping up to date with industry news.
- Networking & maintaining a strong relationships in your market - Cold calling, attending conferences, business meetings and events.
Working against targets and deadlines - Your KPI's are agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place for you
What will a Recruitment career at LHi offer you?
- Starting Salary - $40,000 with a realistic estimated salary with commission of $80,000 - $120,000 Year one
- Uncapped earnings. Owning your own home by 25 a goal of yours? $100K+ in your 1st year in the workforce a key milestone to hit? Then we have the tools to help you achieve it. Our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
- Training - a structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training and 1 on 1 coaching from specialist recruiters. Recognised in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for survey for our training, LH offer a supported graduate training programme. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
- International opportunities in our London, New York & Munich offices.
- Career development - we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
- A high performing team based culture - we liken ourselves to a 2003 England winning Rugby team or a winning Premiership Football Team - we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!! Las Vegas, Ibiza, Rolex watches, Buenos Aires, Mont Blanc Pens, Lunch Clubs, Champagne in the office…..
What are we looking for in a future Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- University degree (any field)
- You will need to be an ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Career Minded
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
- A history of achievements e.g. Captained your sports team, won your county cup, competed in a triathlon or climbed Kilimanjaro…. whatever it may be, we want to hear about it!
Sales experience would be preferable however not compulsory. Experience could include telesales, telemarketing, B2B, Call Centre work, fundraising, door-to-door sales…
Let's do this! Apply today and become the next top biller at LHi! Apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's