Recruiter/in / Personalberater (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Recruiter/in / Personalberater (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||€38000 - €41000 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE|
|Start Date:||February 2022|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2021 16:28|
ASSOCIATE / GRADUATE / TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - JUNIOR PERSONALBERATER (W/M/D) - LAWRENCE HARVEY - LHi GROUP - TECHNOLOGY - BERLIN - KREUZBERG
At Lawrence Harvey, we are currently seeking an Associate Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d) who is not only driven but comes with the resilience and German/English language skills to help develop and scale a high-value recruitment desk from our BRAND NEW BERLIN OFFICE!
This is an opportunity to work in a start up environment within an established business and be managed by leaders who are not only experts but are truly dedicated to the market and embody our "Younger You" philosophy. We offer the chance to quickly progress and grow your own team within 2 years!
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
- Native or Bilingual level German is essential to the success of this role (C1 minimum preferred) - though we are a bilingual English/German office
- Career minded individual - someone looking to join the right business and team, committed to making a difference
- Communication is key - we appreciate honesty, accountability, and some who is self-aware
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred (but not essential)
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Time management skills will be an asset in this role
- Someone with a thick skin will be important: we have high demand and need to live up to the expectation of being experts and consultants of our space (which we are)
- Team player
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Driven for success and not afraid to be money motivated
- Embraces our LHi 'Good Human' ethos
What do you get out of it?
- Minimum27 days annual leave
- Base salary starting at €38,000 per annum + market-leading uncapped commission scheme, meaning most of our consultants earn at least €50,000 in their first year!
- 12-week (paid) training scheme from Day 1, followed by specialized development training throughout your career and follow up training from an expert German trainer
- Benefits, including pension and Corporate "Mitarbeiterangebote"
- You'll play an integral part in our huge growth plans for the team and have clear, achievable promotion targets which will see you moving up the ranks at least once per year!
- Team environment and competitive culture on a global scale
- Incentives towards some of the finer things in life: Lunch Clubs, European & Global All-expenses paid vacations (some of past holidays include Ibiza, Budapest, The Bahamas, Skiing in the French Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 extra week holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any our global offices for 1 week expenses paid) and 10 years = the gift of time (Rolex or 1 month paid sabbatical)
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's