Recruiter - Technology
|Job Title:||Recruiter - Technology|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||Up to US$40000 per annum + OTE (80-100K)|
|Contact Name:||Yasmine Halim|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 21:45|
WHO ARE WE?
LHI is an international recruitment business. Started in 2002, we are constantly growing and expanding, with a 40% growth in 2017 alone! We have offices in New York, Santa Monica, Manchester, London and Paris, and office environment designed to push each other towards success. If one person succeeds the team succeeds!
Tom Glanfield, our CEO, built this company with just a loan in a small attic in 2002. He started the company with the hopes of creating a new industry standard, and a new way to handle recruitment. Investing in not just his clients but the people within his business, LHI has seen constant growth and he continues to be an active part in the success of LHI.
What We Have to Offer:
- Base salary with a generous commission structure.
- An amazing training program designed to help you succeed.
- 20 PTO days.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan.
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs (Work hard and enjoy the finer things!)
- Trip Incentives for completing your goals!
- Constantly offering Incentives to help motivate you towards completing your goal.
What We Expect From You:
360 Recruiting Role: Mix of Business Development with Sales and Recruiting:
- Generate sales opportunities within leading IT companies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Tenacious and Ambitious - willing to work hard to get the job done!
- Driven to accomplish weekly and monthly goals.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interest in growing within the organization.
- Manage the recruiting process from initial screening through interview and finally extending the offer.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD RECRUITER?
Recruiting is a "you get what you give" business! Your success is dictated by your motivation to succeed.
A successful recruiter goes beyond the usual 9-5 work day boundaries, sometimes you will need to come in early and leave late. You need to have patience when the day isn't going your way but the drive to continue pushing through to find that perfect candidate or that new client. You need to have an early understanding that working hard is what will bring success.
FOLLOW US / FIND OUT MORE ON OUR SOCIAL CHANNELS!
LinkedIn: LHi Group Ltd.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Entry Level Recruiter
Senior Recruiter -- Renewable Energy
New York, USA
Senior Recruitment Consultant, Technology
Entry Level Recruiter - $80K+ OTE
Santa Monica, California
Delivery Recruitment Lead
New York, USA
£10004 - £11004 per annum