|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2021 12:00|
Have you always wanted to work abroad but never found the right opportunity?
Well, it might not be sunny Los Angeles or busy New York City but we offer the opportunity to work in the most high-tech construction market in the world, focusing on USA based clients directly from our Manchester office! Yes, that means you'll eventually have the opportunity to travel and/or relocate when the time is right (we see you COVID-19!)
Working alongside seasoned recruiters and managed by someone who is not only dedicated to the craft but has also found an incredible niche with big clients whose end-clients are big names (think Google, Facebook, and Amazon). This is a HOT market with no easier seat that could quickly see you earning £1k/month in commission!
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant who is not only driven but comes with the bravery to help develop and grow a high-value recruitment desk from the global Harper Harrison hub in Manchester!
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - traveling for face to face meetings will be encouraged when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
- Working with a 4-day work-week mentality. We do "light" US hours: 10am-7pm Mon-Thurs, regular hours on Fridays: 8:30am-4pm
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual - recruitment is at least a 2-year commitment!
- Communication is key - the gift of the gab is a plus in this role!
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred, especially if telesales, fundraising or from estate background
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Driven to see results and success
- Individual embraces our LHi 'Good Human' ethos and embodies our 3 Manchester values: Belief, Bravery & Respect
What You Get Out of It:
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: sounds standard but we keep ourselves competitive in the market and ensure that the harder you work, the more you earn - simple as that!
Training: be part of our initial 12-week training scheme which offers guidance from specialised recruiters to help you get the most from each call and interaction by strengthening your business development, negotiating, sourcing, client engagement and sales skills in a 1 on 1 and group setting, as necessary.
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structured development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings, red tape or person blocking you involved.
Family Culture: imagine us like a football team - we all have the same objective to win the game, score goals to be recognised and very supportive of each other when someone needs help. We're focussed and passionate about what we do, love a deal celebration, and organise lots of post-work socials for you to get involved in!
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc.
- LHi Social Societies went virtual: meet the Lockdown Engagement Committee - a team of LHi'ers who organise activities and events for those in Lockdown. From Quizzes, to Bingo, Race Night, Crafting, Book Clubs, Bake Offs, Coffee Breaks and more!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
£38000 - £40000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Principal Recruitment Consultant
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Senior Recruitment Consultant
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London