Recruitment Consultant-Assessment Day 21/05/2019
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant-Assessment Day 21/05/2019|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, Commission & Incentives|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 17:36|
Have you considered a career withing recruitment and want to learn more?
If your answer is yes, LHI is holding an assessment day for trainees to join us in our London head office ASAP!
LHI Group, voted number 7 in the best companies to work for in 2017 (Sunday Times) is an international recruitment agency. As a company we have grown by 40% in 2018 and look to double in 2019. We have 4 non-competing brands who work within niche markets supplying clients globally.
We have offices in London, Manchester, Paris, Munich, New York, Santa Monicaand we have just opened 2 new offices in Austin (Texas) and Bristol!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
What will you be doing?
- Using Business Development to build strong relationships with new and existing client & candidates
- Headhunting experienced candidates
- Managing the interview and negotiation processes
- Meeting with executive level clients and candidates
- Being an expert in your market
- Achieving and exceeding targets
What can we offer you?
- 12 weeks of intensive training and ongoing availability with the Global Head of Learning and Development
- Constant support, ensuring you are the best that you can be
- Uncapped commission (£40K realistic 1styear salary)
- Transparent career progression
- Fantastic benefits and incentives including Rolex targets, Mont Blanc Targets, Michelin Star Lunch Clubs and hundreds of pounds worth of vouchers
- Annually and Quarterly luxurious trips to Bahamas, Las Vegas, The Alps and many more
What will you be doing on the day?
- Tour of the office
- In depth presentation on the role and company
- Q&A session with current consultants
- Meeting with different managers
- Sales Activities
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract)
£55000 - £100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Data Analytics Recruitment Manager
Los Angeles, California
£70000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewables
Los Angeles, California
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Infrastructure (Technology Recruitment) Manager
New York, USA
£70000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and divisional ownership
Senior / Principal Contract Technology Recruiter
£55000 - £120000 per annum + Incentives, Commission & Equity