Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Saunders|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2022 08:51|
Lawrence Harvey is a people first business, who form part of LHi Group, an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
We at Lawrence Harvey, have successfully built and maintained strong relationships across the globe partnering with niche businesses and becoming a household name in both permanent and contract solutions within technology recruitment. With an extensive portfolio, and professional approach to the market, connecting with the highest calibre of talent across the UK.
The need. Due to an internal relocation to one of our EU offices, we have an opportunity for an experienced data recruitment consultant to join our Lawrence Harvey perm team in our London headquarters. This position offers an established and warm desk of candidates and clients, working with the Big Four and other specialist consultancies, fintech and tech providers, MSPs and most major global tech consultancies, with live jobs ready for you to hit the ground running.
Interested in managing? You will be sign posted an established consultant from day 1 or once you've settled in, with the opportunity to build out your division and grow a team in 2023.
Steer your career path. With no glass ceilings or red tape, we will support your learning and career ambitions and with the support and encouragement, you will have the autonomy to orchestrate your own desk.
2022 so far… This year we have increased headcount by 47% and financial performance by 66% year on year. We continue to be the leading brand globally within the LHi Group which allows us to grow aggressively across our core markets for 2023. We're looking to bring on more #goodhumans to join us in our new office, located in the heart of the city with views overlooking St Pauls, equipped with a wellness room, podcast rooms, private phone booths, ping pong table… need I say more!
Become a shareholder. We're in an extremely unique position for our people to contribute to the future of the business, as active stakeholders. The LHi Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) is our 2nd event which has been relaunched early this year and means that every single member of the LHi family is a stakeholder, and therefore a beneficiary. Everyone in the EOT scheme will benefit and would be worth circa £350k by the time we execute our 3-year plan.
Family Culture. As a family - we are stronger together. Described like a football team, we are committed to hiring and creating #GoodHumans, who support and treat one another with kindness and respect. Our 'YoungerYou' philosophy is treat every new hire like the younger version of yourself, leaving a legacy towards the 'FutureYou'.
- Manage and coordinate a high volume of exclusive roles
- Support, empower and mentor an established team of consultants
- Taking on management responsibilities from the offset or as you ease your way into the role
- Being hands on in the market
- Generate new business and leads whilst also consulting to team
- Versatile and adept across the entire recruitment cycle
- Minimum of 3 years 360 recruitment experience within Data
- Can demonstrate leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to successfully plan, source, interview and make commercial decisions
- Devise a recruitment strategy whilst having an awareness of the market and hiring trends
- Negotiable base salary DOE
- Highly competitive commission structure with zero threshold
- Following 12-months, you will automatically become a stakeholder and join our EOT at LHi Group
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid work model
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme - access to the latest tech across a 12-month repayment plan
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, Summer Parties and more…
We are committed to hiring and developing great humans and will create opportunities that challenge our people to reach their true potential.
If you are ambitious, creative, and passionate about making a difference to the world we live in today we welcome you to get in touch.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Recruiter - Data Analytics
US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London