Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy|
|Salary:||£19000 - £24000 per annum + Incentives and Commission|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 08:58|
"Excellence is not a skill. Excellence is an attitude."
Have you recent graduated? First role out of uni, not what you expected and considering your future career?
If so, LHI is looking for graduates / experienced consultants to join us in our Bristol office and be part of our record breaking growth in the first year of opening! - Recruitment... Whatever you think, think again, we choose to be different!
LHI Group, voted number 7 in the best companies to work for (Sunday Times), is an international recruitment agency. As a family we have grown by 40% in 2018 and look to double in 2019. We have 4 non-competing brands who work within niche markets (Tech, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & Built Environment) supplying clients globally.
We have offices in London, Manchester, Paris, Munich, New York, Santa Monica and we have just opened 2 new offices in Austin (Texas) and Bristol! Our Bristol office is based in the stylish, Regus, providing weekly; social nights out, pub quizzes & collaborative work environment. Alongside this, free coffee machines, views of the harborside & new office imminent, this is where your career will flourish!
Renewable Energy - Recruitment Consultant
What will you be doing?
- Using Business Development to build strong relationships with new and existing client & candidates
- Headhunting experienced candidates
- Managing the interview and negotiation processes
- Meeting with executive level clients and candidates
- Being an expert in your market
- Achieving and exceeding targets
What can we offer you?
- 12 weeks of intensive training and ongoing availability with the Global Head of Learning and Development
- Constant support, ensuring you are the best that you can be
- Uncapped commission (£45K realistic 1st year salary)
- Transparent career progression
- Fantastic benefits and incentives including Rolex targets, Mont Blanc Targets, Michelin Star Lunch Clubs and hundreds of pounds worth of vouchers
- Annually and Quarterly luxurious trips to Bahamas, Las Vegas, The Alps and many more
What do we need from you?
- Track record of achieving or overachieving goals
- Strong interest in growing within the organisation and being the best in your industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- Driven and self-motivated to accomplish weekly and monthly targets
If this sounds like you, please register your interest!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Contracts Consultant - Renewable Energy
Entry Level Contracts Recruiter - Renewable Energy
Head of Renewable Energy New York
Energy Storage Senior Recruitment Consultant - Perm HOT DESK
negotiable on experience+ uncapped comms& incentives
Senior Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
verhandelbar + unbegrenzt provision