Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy (w/m/d)
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy (w/m/d)|
|Salary:||BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 09:37|
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - WIND & SOLAR ENERGY - PIPER MADDOX - LHi GROUP - MUNICH / MÜNCHEN - 80335
Piper Maddox is dedicated to supporting companies that will be the biggest disruptors in the future state of our planet through the sourcing and introduction of talent. We are playing an influential role in the positive change in the way we power the world, and it's just the beginning.
Piper Maddox makes up 1 of the 4 leading recruitment brands that make up LHi Group GmbH: Lawrence Harvey (IT), SciPro (Life Sciences), Harper Harrison (Real Estate & Property Development) & Piper Maddox (Renewable Energy).
After a successful launch of our established Piper Maddox brand in our Munich office at the start of July 2020, we are already growing the team due to proven results and high demand in the market. For this reason, we have created a new role and are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team!
Why join Piper Maddox?
Tired or competing against several different agencies for the same clients and roles? Piper Maddox Munich have made massive strides and have knocked down several doors with clients all over the DACH region in Wind & Solar, an area where recruiters are limited and the market is massive.
Focusing more on relationship building, potential career growth within Piper Maddox can be quick and realistic opportunities for leadership are already there.
Who we look for:
- Comfortable speaking and communicating in German and English is a must for this role as our Munich teams are very bilingual!
- Ideally at least 6-12 months experience in any recruitment market is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent)
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a recruiter and ambition to help grow the brand - remember this is a new project with initial success, so working alongside our Senior Consultant and Director to continue the success is vital!
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future could you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
- Be on board the Munich values that define the DNA of our office: Collaboration, Energy, Professionalism and Excellence.
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement- Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Salary and Commission deferral scheme: seeing all Associates to Senior consultants repaid by the end of August and Leadership repaid by end of October
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO. Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and high performing team who are driven to see results, now is the time to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager of Renewable Energy
New York, USA
US$55000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Managing Consultant (Renewable Energy Recruitment)
New York, USA
£60000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
German-speaking Senior Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol