Recruitment Consultant - Salesforce
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Salesforce|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 15:03|
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - LHi GROUP - TECHNOLOGY - SALESFORCE - LONDON, UK - EC4R 1BR
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement- Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Salary and Commission deferral scheme: 'Leaders eat last' mentality - we've repaid all Associate to Senior Consultant deferred salaries first and working our way up the ladder.
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of $5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO. Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
What does the role include?
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads in the Salesforce EU market
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit clients (when it's safe to do so)
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
What do we expect from you?
- recruitment experience appreciated, but not required
- Communication is key
- Confident phone etiquette to handle contract negotiations
- Ultimately someone looking to come in and be part of the team and also make their own stamp on the business
What can we offer you?
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: The harder you work, the more you will earn - simple as that!
Training: You'll receive development training that will guide your career whether you choose the management route or not.
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings involved.
Business Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around and be part of every deal celebration. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located space and an overall amazing team!
Incentives of course! Weekly sales meetings with an early finish & drinks, 2 trips per year, quarterly Lunch Clubs, Promotion breakfasts, Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Loyalty Incentives including 1 week extra holiday, LHi Passport & 1 month's paid sabbatical! Not to mention other benefits: Gym vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Specsavers vouchers, Childcare benefits, Travel loan cards and more!
Do you #choosetobedifferent and want to learn more about LHi Group? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol