|Job Title:||Recruitment Lead|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Commission and incentives|
|Contact Name:||Laura Donaghey|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2022 16:03|
LHi Group are continuously growing their brands and are looking for an experienced recruitment manager, with leadership qualities to join and support the growth of an incredibly profitable team.
We at Harper Harrison, who form part of LHi Group, have successfully built and maintained strong relationships across the globe partnering with niche businesses and dominating the Built Environment. With an extensive portfolio, and professional approach to the market, we predominantly work on a retained or exclusive basis with most of our assignments covering the US.
We are a multi award-winning recruitment agency who specialise across 4 non-competing brands, all of which are focused on industries that are shaping our world today, working with clients that are at the forefront of changing our future.
Based in the heart of Manchester, Harper Harrison are operating across a buoyant market that has exploded, and are now looking for an innovative, driven, and professional individual to help take us to the next stage.
Our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well with recognition by Forbes 2020 and our recent placing on Top 40 Best Companies to Work For, NYC 2022.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a very high fee, fast growth US market and working with our fantastic team in Manchester delivering to our high value, exclusive clients. We have a team of top performers who will all have seen promotions this year. You will have the chance to travel to the US a couple of times a year and great career progression.
This is a chance to build your own team and lead from the front. We have incredible growth plans for 2023 and you can be the driver for that growth.
- Manage and coordinate a high volume of exclusive roles
- Support, empower and mentor an established team of consultants
- Taking on management responsibilities from the offset or as you ease your way into the role
- Being hands on in the market
- Generate new business and leads whilst also consulting to team
- Versatile and adept across the entire recruitment cycle
- 3+ years 360 recruitment experience within Data & Analytics
- Can demonstrate leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to successfully plan, source, interview and make commercial decisions
- Devise a recruitment strategy whilst having an awareness of the market and hiring trends
- Negotiable base salary DOE
- Highly competitive commission structure with zero threshold
- Following 12-months, you will automatically become a stakeholder and join our EOT at LHi Group
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid work model
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme - access to the latest tech across a 12-month repayment plan
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, Summer Parties and more…
We are committed to hiring and developing great humans and will create opportunities that challenge our people to reach their true potential.
If you are ambitious, creative, and passionate about making a difference to the world we live in today we welcome you to get in touch.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's