|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||Bristol City Centre, Bristol|
|Salary:||BASE+UPCAPPED COMMISSION, TEAM OVERRIDE & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 19:24|
RECRUITMENT MANAGER - TECHNOLOGY - LAWRENCE HARVEY - LHi GROUP - BRISTOL BS1 4DJ
At Lawrence Harvey, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities! Through these qualities, our recruitment consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice, every time.
After 2 years of success in Bristol, we are growing our tech recruitment team and are seeking a Recruitment Manager to join our office of 9!
This will be a very hands-on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. This role will require someone to row existing relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business.
Nurturing and supporting a ready-made 5-person team, built up of 1 Consultant and 4 Senior Consultants, to grow their desks will be key to your success in the role, as well as hiring and developing new staff members.
Reporting to the Associate Director who heads up the Bristol office, we're creating an opportunity for you to not only manage from day 1 but you'll be given the opportunity to put your stamp on it, grow the team, scale the brand in new verticals, and given a clear path to brand ownership.
Who we look for:
- Hands-on billing manager
- Minimum 4 years' experience in recruitment (in the tech market is preferred)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future can you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
What you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary, attractive uncapped commission structure & team override
- Equity opportunities
- Exciting growth plans and part of the interview/decision-making hiring process
- A great teachable and high-performing team to manage
- One-on-one mentoring from senior Directors in the business and backing from the Executive Board to grow teams and grab new verticals in the tech markets
- Autonomous working environment
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression to brand ownership
- International relocation opportunities
Why join LHi Group - Bristol:
As an office of 9 people, we're the youngest LHi office and have already outgrown 3 offices! We are making our own impact on the LHi family and consistently working our way to the top of the leader boards. We're proud and supportive of each other but we pride ourselves on being a high-performing team.
Every Friday we have our sales meeting where we go through highlights we've seen or done in the week. We've had sales meetings from home and from the pub but we always agree on 1 drink wherever we are to celebrate the big and small wins together!
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
LHi-In: In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
Support to Mental Health Awareness & the BLM and LGBTQIA movements: Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
LHi Social Societies went virtual! Given a global challenge from our CEO, we've travelled over 28,000km (distance between our offices and incentive locations combined) through walking, running, cycling, and rowing, while raising money internally for our partnered charities!
Not the sporty type? Our Lockdown Engagement Committee have been organising Quiz Nights, Race Nights, Bingo Nights, Coffee Breaks, Tea & Talks, and other events to get the business socially involved!
Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and see results, now is the time to apply - get in touch for a confidential conversation!
KEYWORDS: MANAGER / DIVISIONAL MANAGER / TEAM LEADER / LEAD RECRUITER / TEAM MANAGER / MANAGING CONSULTANT / EQUITY / TECH RECRUITING / SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Commission and incentives