|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Team Override, Uncapped Commission & more|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021 09:57|
Harper Harrison are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Manager who is not only driven but comes with the bravery to help develop and grow a high-value recruitment desk from the global Harper Harrison hub in Manchester!
The role involves not only working alongside seasoned recruiters, but also an opportunity to manage 4 of Harper Harrison's finest Senior Consultants and directed by someone who is not only dedicated to the craft but has also built relationships with some of the industries most respected organisations.
Traditionally, Harper Harrison have been very strong in Cost & Project Management and will continue to deliver into these sectors across the UK and Europe. We are continuing to invest and further grow our offering to clients across some of the highest growth property sectors across the globe providing the platform to rapidly scale teams. Being so specialist means our proposition to clients is extremely strong resulting in an enviable client base and exclusive and often retained work. We have a database of candidates you can all add to and harvest so the market is as warm as anybody could expect.
This will be a very hands-on recruitment role and would suit someone who is managing a team at the moment with aspirations to grow and develop quickly. This role will require someone to grow existing relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business.
Who We Look For:
- Hands-on billing manager
- Ideally 3 years' experience in recruitment (in the Construction and Engineering market is preferred but not mandatory)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
- Management experience is most important for this particular role - Somebody with ability to manager experienced recruiters will be the absolute key
- An individual who embraces our LHi 'Good Human' ethos and embodies our 3 Manchester values: Belief, Bravery & Respect
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week for team managers!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers. LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Manager (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + TEAM OVERRIDE COMMISSONS & BONUS
Recruitment Manager - Renewables
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Recruitment Manager in BERLIN (Germany)
City of London, London
NEGOTIABLE BASE + TEAM OVERRIDE COMMISSONS & BONUS
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
German-Speaking Recruitment Consultant
£22000 - £25000 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE