|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2022 10:44|
This is an opportunity to work in one of the hottest and largest markets, and if you're someone who has dreamed of working in the US, this might be just the treat!
This will be a very hands-on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. This role will require someone to grow existing relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business focused on USA based clients directly from our Manchester office, where we have also found an incredible niche with tech clients (such as Facebook and Amazon for example) but the true purple patch has been the businesses we can partner with and help scale exclusively.
Needless to say, this is a HOT market which can see you leading your own team in Manchester or relocating to our US offices within 2 years!
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Manager who is not only driven but comes with the bravery to help develop and grow a high-value recruitment desk from the global Harper Harrison hub in Manchester!
Harper Harrison are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
Who We Look For:
- Hands-on billing manager
- Minimum 4 years' experience in recruitment
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier talent) is essential
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future can you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary, attractive uncapped commission structure & team override
- Equity opportunities
- Exciting growth plans and part of the interview/decision-making hiring process. Ideally looking to add 3 recruits to your team initially!
- A great teachable and high-performing team to manage
- One-on-one mentoring from senior Directors in the business and backing from the Executive Board to grow teams and grab new verticals in the market
- Autonomous working environment
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression to brand ownership
- International relocation opportunities
- Incentives towards some of the finer things in life: Lunch Clubs, European & Global All-expenses paid vacations (some of past holidays include Ibiza, Budapest, The Bahamas, Skiing in the French Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 extra week holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any our global offices for 1 week expenses paid) and 10 years = the gift of time (Rolex or 1 month paid sabbatical)
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Recruitment Manager (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester