Recruitment Manager - Privacy & Legal
|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager - Privacy & Legal|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2021 10:42|
At Lawrence Harvey, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities. Through these qualities, our recruitment consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice, every time.
Lawrence Harvey are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
After 6 years of successfully developing a Cybersecurity division in London, we have been developing our teams in various verticals which has seen a record-breaking 2020 and H1 of 2021 for our Privacy & Legal team, who have already doubled in size. For this reason, we have created a new role and are seeking a Billing Team Leader / Manager to be part of the largest global Data Protection, Privacy & Legal team and head up our Privacy Legal or Commercial Legal team!
Who we look for:
- At least 2 years experience in Legal/Tech recruitment market is preferred, ideally already in Privacy, Data Protection, Commercial Legal, Intellectual Property (any legal background appreciated)
- Prior experience managing the full-life 360 cycle recruitment process is essential
- Proven track record scaling up a market
- Ability to bring ideas and visions on how to develop the market is a plus
- You will have the drive, tenacity and resilience to continue thriving as a recruiter (lead your team from the front)
What is in it for you?
- You'll play an integral part in our huge growth plans for the team and be in a decision-making position for hires made for your team
- Coming into a warm desk with lots of strong clients already in both Privacy & Legal (includes 75% of all major Tech & Privacy law firms)
- Opportunity to take on 1 consultant from day 1, then start to grow a team around you
- Flexible work scheme: up to 2 days WFH per week (varies on level and management responsibilities)
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Specialized development training for all levels, up to office leaders
If you're interested in having a confidential chat and joining an innovative and driven team, submit your details or apply directly!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Team Override, Uncapped Commission & more
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Account Manager / Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Los Angeles County
$40-70K base Commission + Healthcare + 401K