Recruitment Manager - Renewables
|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager - Renewables|
|Salary:||US$50000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2021 16:58|
Team Lead / Manager - Renewable Energy - Austin
Due to an internal move, an opportunity has arisen within one of our niche verticals within our Forbes recognized 'Best Recruitment Businesses' Piper Maddox. Walking into a leadership seat, you will be supporting the continued growth of the ever-growing industry, partnering with exclusively clean energy clients, & developing our presence with mid to senior-level candidates to put your own stamp on how our LHi Austin is shaped.
Piper Maddox is part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency that placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021, and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves, and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
Why consider a market change?
- Red hot growth market, 'Forbes' - Fastest growing sector in the US
- Insulated from the COVID-19 pandemic - most renewable energy projects are viewed as critical infrastructure.
- Less competition - the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market.
- Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with business leaders as true value-added partners.
- Making a positive impact on the planet - you can feel good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet.
- Piper Maddox, LHi's Renewable Energy brand, has seen a growth of 300% in the last 2 years & increased productivity during this pandemic.
- Investment of $3 trillion into Renewables industry with Biden administration over the next 4 years.
- 40% of our clients are retained or exclusive business
- Being a market expert; Specialize in one of our niche areas; EMobility, Battery/Energy Storage, Cleantech, Solar, and Wind.
- Lead / Head up a vertical, drive revenue, strategically map out the market
- Lean on 15 years experience of market experience to support growth
- Partner and consult clients on an exclusive business & develop retained searches.
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing a 'full desk' making introductions, prospecting new clients/leads, pitches retainers, offering and onboarding processes
- Travel to visit clients across the Mid West(when safe to do so) build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates.
- Business Development: Engage, Consult, and truly partner with SME to FTSE 200 businesses.
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary & No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- 50% Equity - based on growth
- Complete WFH flexibility
- 6 Tier L&D program - To help shape your own team
- Bespoke 'Future Leader' and 'Directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one roof
- Internal relocation opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- Inherit / budget to hire instantly
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, we have had 5 successive growth years in the US. 40% growth in 2020, growing EBIT worth & 2021 see's us striving for more! What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Driving our CSR, employee wellbeing initiatives & creating a high-performing, inclusive culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
So, if you're ready for the next step in leadership, let's have a confidential chat. 646 331 6279
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Commission and incentives