Recruitment Manager - Renewables
|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager - Renewables|
|Salary:||$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2022 23:22|
Renewables Recruitment Manager – Austin, Tx
Change lives, save the planet, AND advance your career.
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Staffing firm in the UK & US Certified Great Place to Work ’22. An Employee-owned group consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 6 straight growth years in the US, 2021 saw us hit 90% invoice & 41% headcount growth, truly market-leading figures that have gone from 5 - 140+ in that time. The growth of our LA office has seen 4 offices, with a 5th due this year is a cultural melting pot. Our Piper Maddox, Renewable Energy brand, is going from strength to strength. With renewable energy being overall ranked one of fasting growing industries in the US.
After a record-breaking year, we are continuing to take market share in some of our high growth areas. As a result, we have a continuous flow of hot jobs: Avg fees $50k, 60% is business-critical, & filled on a retained or exclusive basis, which needs to be serviced with a Recruitment Manager to grow into a Head of Renewable Energy leading 3 divisional teams being the mid to long-term goal.
Why consider a market change?
- Red hot growth market, Forbes said it was the fastest-growing sector in the US
- Relatively insulated from the Covid-19 pandemic – most renewable energy projects are viewed as critical infrastructure.
- Less competition – the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market.
- Utilize your personality/experience and be a cultural architect to lead and continue building this fast-growing team.
- Mentor, Develop and Nurture the future talent of an award-winning staffing firm – 15th Best business to work for in NYC + Forbes recognized best staffing firms.
- Walk into a leadership seat, with budget to hire straight away.
- 6 tier L&D (US-based) program, to support your professional development in running a PNL, building remote teams, and driving D&I.
- Scipro is our fastest growing brand, with collaboration across Europe, the East Coast & other teams such as our Tech - AI, Quantitative Analytics, and Blue Chip.
- Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with business leaders as true value-added partners.
- Making a positive impact on the planet – you can feel really good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet.
- Piper Maddox, LHi's Renewable Energy brand, has seen the highest growth trajectory of all our brands, evolving it’s business model to the hottest markets such as sustainability & CleanTech.
- 70% of our clients partner with us on retained, exclusive, or engaged models.
What you'll be doing?
- In this leadership position, you'll be creating long-lasting relationships with VC-backed start-ups, and fortune 500 companies to help bring Renewable Energy to the country.
- Becoming an industry expert in a niche market
- Work alongside, support, and mentor some of the most successful consultants within the US, business development, and headhunting the best and brightest candidates. Researching, learning, and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market.
- Creating your own relationships with new clients across the US.
- Leading by example to the junior members of the team, with the target of becoming a business unit leader.
- Strategically build out a division with the support of our NYC blueprint
What's on offer?
- Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Equity – EOT (Employee Ownership Trust) starting equity is $200k!
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Wellness programs include; Mental health awareness, excluded lunches for physical wellbeing,
- Competitive salary + Lucrative Team override
- Quarterly, Half Year, and Full Year bonuses
- Remote / Hybrid / WFH opportunities
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaboration across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari,
- Community Outreach & Charity days
- CSR program, specific per location
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market, and close top-tier talent).
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and adaptability to continue thriving as an experienced recruiter and have the ambition to grow into a leadership capacity.
- Passion for renewables, the way the world works, and the readiness to make your impact on this market.
- Someone looking to step into or already manages a small team of recruiters.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Adopt our ‘Younger You’ leadership philosophy – Supportive mindset
- Self driven by our ‘Future You’ – Striving for self development & purpose in their careers
- LHi 2.0 has a mission cultivated by the phrase ‘We not me’.
Built on an award-winning UK, EU & US business, the last 7 years in the US speak for themselves; Year on Year Growth, 56% business growth during the pandemic, 91% invoice & 41% headcount in ‘21, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; Sustainability, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Firstly, being Employee-owned, meaning everyone is a beneficiary, collaboratively working towards the common goal of investment by the end of '24. Secondly, the US journey has only just begun; our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work' '22 with a score of 97% (industry average is 57%).
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger' with a selfless mentality of the greater good – ‘We NOT me’.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Commission and incentives