Recruitment Team Leader (any industry)
|Job Title:||Recruitment Team Leader (any industry)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||negotiable +OTE, uncapped comms, incentives, rewards|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 08:55|
"I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." - Estee Lauder
Our CEO and founder Tom Glanfield started LHi Group in 2002 on a student loan, growing from a one-bedroom studio to now 8 offices spread globally: Manchester, Bristol, London, Paris, Munich, New York, Austin and Santa Monica and from a 1-person business to over 170 employees worldwide. Are you ready to be part of our journey of success?
Having 4 specialised, high-impact and non-competing brands helps cover some of the most niche areas of recruitment, including Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Renewable Energy/Cleantech industries.
We are now looking for a Team Leader Recruitment Consultant to join one of these 4 specialised brands to help support our growth and success, while we support your own as well.
What the role entails:
- Leading a team of associates and consultants
- Help train up new team members after their initial induction training and seeing them progress to higher roles
- Building up your market by bringing in new clients and candidates
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Building relationships with new and existing clients/candidates
- Meeting your clients and candidates as needed
- Supporting your managers as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Make improvements to processes and master the 'recipe for success'
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
- Creating and posting job adverts
- Negotiating salary and terms and conditions of contracts
What we offer:
Career development: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
Flexibility: we offer you the possibility to work from home twice a month for those days when you just need to crack on or catch up on personal life balance.
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: our commission scheme is best in industry. As a team leader, you also have the opportunity to earn team commissions
Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around, be part of every deal celebration and have a 4pm finish on a Friday to have a group round-up and celebrate each passing week with drinks. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located WeWork space and an overall amazing high-performance team!
Training: work closely with managers and our Head of L&D in areas you might need help in!
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (any major accepted)
- Proven track record in recruitment (at least 2 years preferred )
- Native or Billingual level written and spoken English
- Sales oriented people who don't mind cold calling
- Communication is your strong suit and you are able to self-motivate
- Hardworking and resilient to maintain, exceed and set targets
**Please note that Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Recruitment Consultant roles are also available**To apply to those roles, please send your CV with a note of the role you are most interested in**
If you would like to learn more or to submit your application, please contact Rebecca by calling +44 (0)203 9295884 or by emailing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's