Piper Maddox, a brand of LHi Group, is a global professional search partner and market leader operating purely within Renewables & Clean Tech. We work alongside a number of leading companies in the Solar, Wind, Energy Storage, Energy Efficiency and eMobility space and are dedicated to supporting companies that will be the biggest disruptors in the future state of our planet through the sourcing and introduction of talent.
Forbes announced Piper Maddox as one of “America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms 2020”, the only Renewable Energy & Cleantech specialist on this prestigious list.
Why Piper Maddox?
· Our Piper Maddox brand has operated over 5 years in the US and our West Coast team has seen growth year on year in our first 2 years in Los Angeles
· Red hot growth market, Forbes said Renewables was the fastest-growing sector in the US
· Less competition – the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market
· Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with business leaders as true value-added partners
· Making a positive impact on the planet – you can feel really good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet
What you'll be doing:
- Source, screen and interview top of market candidates - Full Cycle Recruitment
- Cross communicate with internal teams and Senior Account Managers
As your role develops:
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- upsell existing business to create new business opportunities - Account Management, Sales and Upselling
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
What we’re looking for?
· Career minded individual - someone looking to join the right business and team and excited to make an impact
· Positive Mental Attitude
· Communication is key - we appreciate honesty, accountability and professionalism
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
· Sales, recruitment or client experience is preferred
· Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
· Up for a challenge and ready to meet/exceed targets
· Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
· Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What do we offer?
· Competitive base salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
· Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match
· 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
· Extended lunch hours for Gym 2x a week
· Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury Reward Incentives
· Personalized leadership development program
· Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
· International relocation opportunities
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.