Renewable Energy Recruitment Consultant - Piper Maddox
|Job Title:||Renewable Energy Recruitment Consultant - Piper Maddox|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 11:33|
Piper Maddox, LHi's Renewable Energy brand, is looking for an experirnced consultant to join our growing team within our London office. Making a positive impact on the planet - you can feel good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet!
What makes LHi Grup unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are driven & high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another;
- LHi-In - In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement - Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally we had educational resources sent out to our consultants and gave everyone an afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme, flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Salary and Commission deferral scheme, seeing all Associates to Senior consultants repaid by the end of August and Leadership repaid by end of October
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000!
- Monthly updates from our CEO, Jim Denning, to all of our offices, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns. Jim also continuously touched base to ensure everyone's well being and promote that we are Stronger together and to check in on one another, embracing our LHi Family values.
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission
- Less competition - the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market
- Relatively insulated from the Covid-19 pandemic - most renewable energy projects are viewed as critical infrastructure.
- WFH flexibility
- Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a Rolex!) and Millionaire centurion club!
- Transparent and fast career progression: Our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- Internal relocation opportunities
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one roof
Our leadership are driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'. So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
New York City
Manager of Renewable Energy
New York, USA
US$55000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Managing Consultant (Renewable Energy Recruitment)
New York, USA
£60000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Senior Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London