Renewable Energy Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Renewable Energy Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||$50k-60k + OTE ($100k-150k) + Commission etc.|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 09:45|
Senior Recruitment Consultant
New York City
Renewable Energy market
$50k-60k + OTE ($100k-150k) + Commission etc.
Located in the heart of the financial district and a stone's throw away from Wall Street, we are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our renewables business, Piper Maddox. Piper Maddox is the latest brand to develop out of the LHi Group, a group of non-competing recruitment brands with offices in New York, Santa Monica, Austin, Munich, Paris, London, Manchester and Bristol .
A crucial part of the Piper Maddox expansion plans, you will be an experienced business developer with a passion for renewable energy. Leveraging off already established accounts in our Energy Storage vertical, you will be developing the Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, GridEdge market.
This office of high achievers works hard and plays harder with regular incentive trips to the Hamptons, New Orleans, Bahamas, Skiing trips and more!
In addition to a great culture, team, incentives and management you will have:
- Uncapped commission: No Glass Ceiling! No Strings attached here. You really can make as much money as you wish.
- Competitive salary: Negotiable.
- Company share options:
- Health insurance: International insurance offered.
- 4pm early finish every Friday: An early start to the weekend after a 5 days in the office. Why not?
- Manager training from a renowned external coach: This individual has proven to help our management team take their career to the next level. Could he do the same for you?
- Weekly and monthly incentives: Every month we celebrate the success of our high achievers by wining and dining them in fancy restaurants and bars. On the house!
- Yearly Holidays: Las Vegas, New Orleans, The Hamptons to name a few.
You'll need experience in the recruitment industry, preferably in a technical vertical, but it does not need to be renewables.
There will be opportunity to grow a team and manage the vertical. So if you have hit a glass ceiling where you are or are simply looking to work for a forward thinking, ambitious business then apply within.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's