Responsable de la gestion
|Job Title:||Responsable de la gestion|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Contact Email:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 09:26|
LHI Group SA is looking for a responsable de la gestion for its upcoming Geneva office.
For a full time permanent placement.
The main tasks and duties of the role will be the following:
- Being the responsable de la gestion, in the sense of the Swiss law on labour service and leasing (LSE) of the Geneva office of LHI Group SA, a company active in the placement and recruitment of candidates in Switzerland.
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with the candidates in Geneva for our clients and assessing the suitability of those candidates for the roles advertised by our clients.
- Frequent travel (est. weekly) and daily contact for coordination with the teams working in the Munich and London offices.
Necessary qualifications :
- bachelor’s degree in human resource education and management, angled towards management (strategic and of organisations) and information systems;
- master’s degree in philosophy or economics;
- Minimum of two years’ experience necessary as a recruitment consultant (ie. identifying and approaching suitable candidates), with a good knowledge of the Swiss market.
In particular, the candidate will need to be experienced in interviewing candidates, direct client relations and business development with prospective clients, advising clients and candidates on various elements of the employment contract (salary rates, training, career progression, finalising a contract, etc…), recruitment policies review, and advertising vacancies in a range of media, including social media.
- Given the niche sectors in which LHI Group SA is active, the candidate will need to have experience in the sector of life science and the medical devices industry, recruitment in the medical sector, and tourism.
- The candidate will also need to be knowledgeable in the industry of medical devices, and have been trained in the sector.
- Required linguistic capabilities: German and English (fluent), French (basic knowledge).
- Expertise necessary in computing tools and software (including Excel), communication technology and management and marketing, as well as employee-oriented management.,.
- A suitable applicant should demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking and a sense of responsibility. They will also have to be customer-oriented and be motivated by an eagerness to learn in a variety of diverse working environments. Finally, the ability to work in a team is crucial.