|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum + Commission, Incentives and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 11:48|
LHi Group is a market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Energy. We also own a job board called Energy Job Line! Tom Glanfield started our business on a graduate loan in 2002 in a one bed flat……today we have over 150 employees working across the group in London, Manchester, Bristol, New York, Munich, Santa Monica, Austin (Texas) & Paris.
We have an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Director of EJL who is looking to grow her team. You will be directly working with her to ensure you grow and develop into a Leading Business Development Executive in your field. This particular division is exceptional with a high performing environment and has doubled in size since January!
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities & generate leads
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit your clients
- Networking, reading blogs, reports and keeping up to date with industry news.
Networking & maintaining a strong relationships in your market:
- Cold calling, attending conferences, business meetings and events.
Working against targets and deadlines:
- Your KPI's are agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place for you.
We will provide you with:
- We invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
- You will receive regular training from the Director of this division and also work directly with the Top Biller who will teach and mentor you.
- Owning your own home by 25 a goal of yours? £100K+ in your 2nd year in the workforce a key milestone to hit? Then we have the tools to help you achieve it. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
To be a successful Sales Executive you should be:
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
If you are interested in an innovative & international career and would like to find out more, please apply within.
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's