Salesforce Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Salesforce Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||negotiable on experience+ uncapped comms& incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:23|
Our Salesforce contracts team has been running for just over 3 years and averaging 100% growth year on year. After a record breaking 2019, LHi Group are now looking for Senior Recruitment Consultants to come lead our Lawrence Harvey Contract Salesforce expansion into Europe!
Who we look for:
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience appreciated (ideally in Salesforce or CRM but will consider all industries)
- Experience working in European markets (preferably Nordics, Benelux or DACH regions)
- Proven track record in generating revenue and new business
- Ambitions to grow into a manager
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What makes LHi Group unique?
At LHi Group, we don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold
- Structured training programme: if you're looking to become a manager, join our Future Leaders training so that your leadership skills go from 'Good to Great'!
- A high performing team-based sales culture: we've exceeded every sales target set over the last 3 years
- Team incentives: Monthly team lunch and time spent out of the office to sit down, monthly socials and deal incentives (night or dinner out if we all do a deal in the month)
- Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips (think of Bahamas, Cape Town, Budapest and skiing in the Alps), fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
What a Senior Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads (ie. End users, Salesforce Partners and consultancies)
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Mentoring and advising associate consultants where needed
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
If you want read up and learn more about Salesforce's growth in the markets:
"Cowen names Salesforce (NYSE:CRM) a "best idea for 2020," citing the "highly attractive" valuation and strong position in the software sector. - Seeking Alpha
"We're now on track to double our revenue in five years." "With Customer 360, only Salesforce is providing companies with a single source of truth, bringing them even closer to their customers across every touchpoint." - Marc Benioff, Chairman and co-CEO, Salesforce
We estimate that the cloud software revenue segment (Salesforce Platform) will reach a revenue estimate of $4.3 billion by 2020 - Forbes
Salesforce has been in business for 20 years and has the bulk of the market share when it comes to sales, marketing and customer service applications. Salesforce reports state they will create 3.3m new jobs by 2020 - What a time to join the most successful contract team at Lawrence Harvey!
Applications will be taken in the strictest of confidence and a discreet response will be proved - Apply directly to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
$60-85K base + Commission + Bonus + Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Sector
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Harper Harrison - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London