SciPro Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||SciPro Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 09:05|
Currently working in Life Sciences recruitment and looking for more flexibility?
We have recently introduced a new working culture at LHi Group and it has gone down a storm!!
- Business casual dress Mon - Thurs
- Dress down Friday
- Flexible from home working for Senior Consultant and above
- 4pm latest finish on a Friday
- 90 minute lunch once a week
We are searching for an experienced professional to join our Life Sciences business. SciPro, Life Sciences Professionals is one of LHi Group's Ltd. 4 specialist, non-competing brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team who focus on delivering to the niche life sciences market.
Taking over a warm contract desk this is a great opportunity for an experienced consultant looking to further their career in an innovative, inspirational and international environment.
The contract team are competitive, driven, fun and market experts in their niche fields. You would be joining a strong and well established group of high performers with an exceptional market reputation. We are extremely proud of their drive and dedication with a strong "Work hard Play hard" attitude.
LHi Group invest heavily in training and development and it's our aim to grow a business of consultants who are encouraged to present and nurture new ideas and grow personally, rather than fit the generic recruitment mould. Driven by a passionate and entrepreneurial leadership team, careers at LHi are fast paced; they're ever-evolving and they're set on a solid foundation of achievement and reward.
The Background & Journey
A Sunday Times TOP 100 company to work for, we have been established for 13 years, a purely organically grown and have offices in London, Munich, New York and an operation in San Francisco!
What you will receive
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working for all senior consultants and above
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Award winning training scheme
- Working for a privately own business with a staff equity scheme
- Bi annual holiday targets (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Buenos Aires, St. Anton…) & incentives
- Quarterly Lunch Clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Modern, central offices with internal gym & pool table
- International relocation opportunities
Get in touch for a confidential conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant - New York City
New York, USA
US$50000 - US$75000 per annum + OTE
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £19000 per annum + OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Santa Monica
Santa Monica, California
US$40000 - US$80000 per annum + OTE plus Benefits
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - New York City
New York, USA
US$40000 - US$70000 per annum + OTE plus Benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (October Start Date)
City of London, London
£20000 - £35000 per annum