SciPro Senior / Team Leader / Manager / Head of
|Job Title:||SciPro Senior / Team Leader / Manager / Head of|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$80000 - US$150000 per annum + Equity, Uncapped commission, 25 days+ PTO|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 22:58|
SciPro Senior / Team Leader / Manager / Head of / Lead Recruiter
Up to 25 days PTO
An opportunity exists within our Life Sciences brand, SciPro Global for a passionate Recruiter to join the leadership team in New York, growing the already successful SciPro business. The role will be working with the Director of the office to grow the life sciences division on the East Coast of the USA.
SciPro is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this division will be given equity in the business from day one. Part of The LHi Group, SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME, big Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO's & consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device industries.
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently leading or looking to take the step into a leadership role. The business currently delivers 60/40 retained/contingent and nurtures positive relationships in the Biotech & Pharma industries.
This role will require someone to further grow these relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business.
Hiring and developing new staff members; nurturing the current talent and supporting your fellow managers to grow their teams will also be key to your success in the role.
- Prior experience delivering the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, premier life sciences talent)
- Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to leading teams
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What you will receive:
- Market leading basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- One on one mentoring from senior Directors
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working for all senior consultants and above / work from home
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- International relocation opportunities
Get in touch for a confidential conversation!
or contact Anne-Marie Butts on +646 877 3376
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Team Leader / Manager
£70000 - £150000 per annum + Equity & Divisional ownership
Team Leader en recrutement
negotiable + commissions et bonus
Head of Renewable Energy New York
Santa Monica, California
US$70000 - US$150000 per annum + Equity & Brand ownership
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives