Senior Account Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Account Manager|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$50000 - US$80000 per annum + Commission / Bonus / Healthcare / 401k|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2021 13:51|
Senior Account Manager (Life Sciences, Renewables, & Tech) - NYC
Global recruitment business, LHi Group is looking to welcome experienced Technical / Delivery Recruiters into our SciPro - Life Sciences, Lawrence Harvey - Tech & Piper Maddox - Renewable Energy families. We are opening our arms to budding or current Account Managers to join our fastest-growing brands in our US HQ.
Part of The LHi Group, SciPro, Lawrence Harvey & Piper Maddox provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent, and retained basis from SME's to FTSE200 companies. After a tremendous year of building, (400%, 167%, & 100% respectively) we have several large clients that we are looking to service solely with Key Account Recruiters.
The role will be working in partnership with; Head of East Coast, Head of Brands & our full desk recruiters to be at the forefront of our client relationships and delivery into our 3 non-competing recruitment brands that have seen year-on-year growth & successfully built a 100 person+ business in 5 years in permanent / retained model alone.
- Client facing with focus on developing existing relationships
- Working on 'Key Account' business
- No cold calling or cold BD
- Sourcing Mid-Senior level across a variety of Tech, Life Sciences, or Renewables markets
- Partnering with the largest; Pharma, E-mobility, and Tech businesses.
- Develop Retained searches, client development, and exclusive business
- Cross-sell opportunities
- Support from Industry expert leaders, market specialists, and dedicated Ops team
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary & No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- Candidate resourcing / Account management - No sales/cold calling
- Work only on existing business - Take over legacy accounts
- 50% Equity/Shares - Based on growth
- WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries in 3 geographic locations
- Internal relocation opportunities - US, UK & EU.
- Relocation assistance
- Inherit / budget to hire instantly - Shape the role & strategically build yourself
- Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2021 see us striving for more! What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture.
- Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
- Succession is super important here, 50% of the NYC office were promoted in '20. Supporting your development & growth of a team is part of our DNA.
- To date in '21, we have had a record quarter & backed it up with the strongest H.1 globally within the group!
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only striving for more but are creating a collaborative and inclusive environment to complement it!
2021, see's us continuing our record growth with the LHi Family living by 'Together Stronger' to ensure the wellbeing of a truly people-first business, he's an insight:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- 3 phrase return to office scheme: Flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'.
- Safeguarding the business: We took the decision at the start of COVID to defer commission, with the view of 'Leaders eat last' mentality.
- LHi staying social & present: Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays went virtual collaborating to raise money $5000 within 3 months! Alongside this, raising awareness via our own social networks, internally having educational resources & showing support for BLM, LGBTQIA & social injustices.
- Communication & Transparency: Jim Denning CEO gave global monthly updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns, and continues to support mental wellbeing, by embracing our LHi family values.
So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate and Technical Design
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy & Cleantech
New York City
50,000 - 60,000
(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant – Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
New York City