Senior&Experienced Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior&Experienced Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 13:53|
Our CEO and founder Tom Glanfield started LHi Group in 2002 on a student loan, growing from a one-bedroom attic to now 8 offices spread globally: Manchester, Bristol, London, Paris, Munich, New York, Austin and Santa Monica and from a 1-person business to over 160 employees worldwide. Are you ready to be part of our journey?
Having 4 specialised brands helps cover some of the most niche areas of recruitment, including Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Renewable Energy/Cleantech industries. We are now looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join one of these 4 specialised brands to help support our growth and success, while we support your own as well.
What we expect you to bring with you:
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience
- Proven track record of generating new business
- Market knowledge advantageous
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Capability to support your Team Leader but also help lead others starting out
What your tasks include:
- Building up your market by bringing in new clients and candidates
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Building relationships with new and existing clients/candidates
- Meeting your clients and candidates as needed
- Supporting your team leaders and managers as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Make improvements to processes and master the 'recipe for success'
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
What we can offer you:
Career development: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
Flexibility: we offer you the possibility to work from home twice a month for those days when you just need to crack on or catch up on personal life balance.
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: our commission scheme is best in industry. The harder you work, the more you will earn - simple as that!
Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around, be part of every deal celebration and have a 4pm finish on a Friday to have a group round-up and celebrate each passing week with drinks. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located WeWork space and an overall amazing high-performance team!
Training: guidance from specialised recruiters to help you get the most from each call and interaction by strengthening your business development, negotiating, sourcing, client engagement and sales skills in a 1 on 1 and group setting as necessary.
Does this sound interesting and make you want to #choosetobedifferent ? For all inquiries, please email
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
€38000 - €40000 per annum + commission & incentives (65k OTE)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
€45000 - €60000 per annum + commission & incentives (80k+ OTE)
French-speaking Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £22000 per annum + negotiable + commissions & incentives
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Equity, Comms and divisional ownership
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Consultancy)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Brand ownership