Senior Built Environment Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Built Environment Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 10:31|
**A chance to shape the Skyline**
This recruitment opportunity gets you involved in a TANGIBLE MARKET by placing people onto some of the UKs landmark projects and you could go and visit them to see the end-result - it's not just about a fee!
Harper Harrison heads up the Built Environment recruitment division by focusing on Infrastructure, Project & Development Management and Data Centres and have already achieved 40% growth, with plans to more than double the team in our London office by 2020.
For our growing team in London, we are currently seeking:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Who we're looking for:
- 2 years of recruitment experience preferred (any industry)
- Driven by making a difference and seeing the results
- Market knowledge advantageous but not mandatory
- Great at controlling the process and taking ownership
- Proven track record of generating new business
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Has to be a team player
What the role includes:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit clients
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (by telephone or face to face)
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
Harper Harrison is one of LHi Group's 4 recruitment brands - LHi Group being a high-performance recruitment business specialising in transformational and impactful areas of Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Renewable Energy/Cleantech industries who can offer:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission with no threshold (Our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn - seriously - our top performer was paid £83k in a month!)
- Structured training programme with our in-house trainer
- Opportunity for up to 2 remote working days per month from Senior level
- International travel & relocation opportunities
- Transparent and fast career progression - Big biller or team leader, defined path for either
- A high performing team-based sales culture
- 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate)
- Quarterly incentives and rewards including international trips, Lunch Clubs, Centurions Club and many more!
Straight from our London Brand Leader:
"12 months ago, after nearly 8 years with my last company, I came to realise that I wouldn't achieve my full potential there, so many options and approaches (I am sure you get them too!) I was looking for a bunch of like-minded, driven but not arrogant people to share this crazy recruitment journey with.
Having landed at HH I am looking for both the best recruiters and leaders to join me in growing the standout brand in Built Environment recruitment and taking their career to the next level (and actually getting a slice of the pie!)
7 Reasons you might want to consider it too...
50% EQUITY - yes you read that right! A Common purpose, growing business and a scheme that means those that help the company achieve growth will earn life changing amounts at 10% Tax.
TOOLS - LinkedInRecruiter, Glenigans, Watchdogs, we are high performers not penny pinchers…
EVENTS - We back you to grow your brand and understand that is not just 100s of cold calls, whether its MIPIM, London Build or hosting your own, we are open to all ideas
PROPER Incentives - think more BAHAMAS rather than Benidorm!
OTE - They all say it don't they? Our plan is UNCAPPED and our top consultant was paid £83k in a month last year, we can back it up!
WE SAY NO - to bad business and empower you to do the same, life is too short to work with assholes. We build partnerships.
DEVELOPMENT - Smartest person in the room? - We have an in-house trainer, leaders who love to coach and high performing recruiters that love to share ideas over breakfast!"
Does this sound interesting and make you want to #choosetobedifferent? Send your CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London