Senior Built Environment Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Built Environment Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 10:35|
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Harper Harrison - Built Environment Recruitment
LHI Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter who is looking to join a growing Recruitment company.
What are we offering you?
- Ownership of a specific division and the opportunity to build your own team
- Company share options
- Uncapped commission of up to 35%, no threshold or draw
- Transparent and fast career growth
- Incentives including Rolex targets, Mont Blanc Targets and Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- All expenses paid for luxurious trips twice a year to Lisbon, The Alps, Bahamas, Las Vegas and more
- Early finishes, business casual Monday-Thursday and dress down on Fridays
- We are the market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Renewable Energy
- We can offer our people relocation and career progression opportunities across multiple businesses and markets as well as international countries
- We are a global company with office in Austin, Santa Monica, New York, London, Manchester, Bristol, Paris and Munich
- We do everything we can to develop and support our recruitment consultants, from international travel, shared incentives, benefits, training and collective celebrations we promote a unique and invaluable inclusive culture.
- We are innovative, often the first to implement new technology, leading ahead from our competitors
- We are inclusive, open to people from all walks of life, we don't believe there's only one type of recruitment consultant
What do you need to succeed with us?
- 360 recruitment experience for at least 1 year with proven track-record of working with candidates and clients, and successfully managing the recruitment process from start-to-finish
- Strong drive to have an impact and make a positive difference on a company
- A passion for building and developing markets and owning something
If you're looking to be fast tracked in a progressive environment, please get in touch!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London