Senior Consultant -Santa Monica - Life Sciences
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant -Santa Monica - Life Sciences|
|Location:||Santa Monica, California|
|Salary:||Up to US$60000 per annum + Uncapped OTE + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 08:57|
Santa Monica, L.A. - Life Sciences / Medical Affairs Recruitment
$60K + Uncapped OTE
Huge opportunity to join an ambitious office of headhunters and recruiters in Santa Monica. Our SciPro brand is one of the fastest growing across the group and we are looking for an experienced consultant to join the team, helping to grow a desk in either the Medical Affairs or PV spaces.
With an offering to join the equity scheme, this is a great opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant looking to develop themselves in a growing business. The flat structure will allow you to progress quickly and with a robust business and client base on offer you'll be able to build quickly.
We offer a clear and structured career path, uncapped commission, training and development delivered internally by the experienced Directors in the business as well as external coaches.
Part of The LHi Group, SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME & large Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO's & consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device industries.
What we offer...
- Competitive basic salaries & an uncapped commission scheme!
- Min. 20 days PTO
- Opportunities to move abroad
- Quarterly lunch clubs and twice yearly holiday incentives
- Experience of working with a driven team with the support of a highly experienced leadership group
- External training and development opportunities
- Access to our international database of candidates and clients
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier life sciences talent)
- 2 + years recruitment experience
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Santa Monica, California
US$40000 - US$50000 per annum + + OTE ($70k-$100k) + Commission etc.
Executive Principal ( Life Sciences Recruitment )
New York, USA
US$60000 - US$150000 per annum + Equity & uncapped commission
Senior Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
€45000 - €60000 per annum + commission & incentives (80k+ OTE)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Consultancy)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Brand ownership
Senior (Life Sciences) Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Equity, Bonus and Brand ownership