Senior Consultant / Team Lead - Data & Analytics - Santa Monica
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant / Team Lead - Data & Analytics - Santa Monica|
|Location:||Santa Monica, California|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Commission, Medical|
|Reference:||AMB / TL / LH / SM_1510944225|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 18:43|
TEAM LEAD / MANAGER / SENIOR RECRUITER - EQUITY OFFERED! - Data Analytics Recruiter - Santa Monica
$60K + Uncapped OTE + Health
Fan of basketball? It's not a prerequisite but we are...In our new home in Santa Monica, we haven't just adopted The Clippers as our team but we live by their team motto - It Takes Everything.
And it does, but if working hard and seeing reward at the end of it is something that drives you - read on....
Data is a huge topic in any industry at the moment globally. How we use it, where it comes from, how we analyse it….there is no escaping it. This being such a hot topic the exact reason that the Data & Analytics recruitment market is a hot market!
Our Lawrence Harvey brand in Santa Monica is looking to grow this area of the business rapidly over 2018 and we are searching for the talent to do so. We have a strong client base and growing candidate network however this role will still require you to be very comfortable with building out the desk and the team. Some experience of leading would be advantageous but not a deal breaker. You might be a senior consultant and have hit a glass ceiling where you are and are now looking for your route into management.
Supported by a hands-on Director in Santa Monica and working in a very driven team, in a super-cool office, this is a great opportunity for someone who has a clear plan to succeed and is looking for the right vehicle to do with. We invest in the personal growth and development of our individuals with external leadership training and support as well as day-to-day coaching from experienced leaders.
We offer a clear and structured career path, uncapped commission, training and development delivered internally by the experienced Directors in the business as well as external coaches.
What we offer...
- Competitive basic salaries & an uncapped commission scheme!
- Min. 20 days PTO
- Opportunities to move abroad
- Quarterly lunch clubs and twice yearly holiday incentives
- Experience of working with a driven team with the support of a highly experienced leadership group
- External training and development opportunities
- Access to our international database of candidates and clients
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier life sciences talent)
- 2 + years recruitment experience
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's