Senior Consultant / Team Lead - HRIS Cloud Transformation
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant / Team Lead - HRIS Cloud Transformation|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum + uncapped commission|
|Reference:||HRIS Cloud Perm_1515066987|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 11:56|
Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader - HRIS Cloud Technology
Recruitment Consultant (Technology / HR)
HR Technology is at the forefront of businesses growth strategy across not only for the global organisations as it has been historically but, due to an increase in HR tech products on the market creating competitive pricing models, SME's are now adopting the tech to enable their growth. Hiring is still cited as the number one challenge facing businesses in 2018 and companies are adopting HR technology to provide organisations with a more effective way to hire, retain, stay connected and be more efficient in their day to day HR practices.
Our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey already has a strong reputation in the market & we are seeing a huge demand for 2018 from our clients & our specialist permanent HR Cloud Transformation business is looking for someone to lead the charge in this space!
Our clients partner with us on their search for the specialist talent because of the network that we have and the service that we provide and we are currently looking for someone to join us to develop this further.
This is an exciting and fast growing market place and we have an opportunity for someone to engage with our current client & candidate base and grow this.
- Uncapped commission
- Fasttrack Leadership programme, training and development delivered by an expert in personal development & recruitment
- Access to all of the latest tech internally (Cube 19, Broadbean, Passle, numerous advertising avenues, LinkedIn Recruiter licenses)
- Subject matter expert in technical market (or drive to become one!)
- Developing knowledge of technology trends & projects
- Headhunt through network of passive candidates
- Client facing, developing relationships at C-Level
- Mentor other recruiters on recruitment lifecycle, developing their skills
- Delivering training to other recruiters
- KPI focussed working to LHi standards and driving best practice
- Willingness to Learn
- Team player
- Track record of success
- Resilient / Persistent
We do offer a referral scheme also, so if you think this might suit someone you know, please email me directly or call, or 0203 327 3081.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Team Lead - Life Sciences
Santa Monica, California
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £36000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Tech
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security
New York, USA