Senior Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant (Contract)
|Job Title:||Senior Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant (Contract)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 18:15|
CYBER SECURITY RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - LAWRENCE HARVEY - LONDON
Cyber-attacks are a daily occurrence, affecting people and businesses worldwide. LHi Group are ensuring our Lawrence Harvey technology brand is making a massive step forward in taking part of working with clients to prevent cyber-crime, where there will be an estimated 3.5 million unfilled roles by 2021.
Is this something you want to play a part in?
Who we look for:
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience ideally within Cyber Security/Privacy
- Proven track record in generating revenue and new business
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Market flexibility - if you have a passion to specialise in a certain part of the Security market, we are open to you pursuing this and owning the space!
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold
- Structured training programme: Wednesday Wisdom sessions have been a key part of junior consultant development and join our future leaders training to make your skills "Good to Great"!
- Management options: once up and running if you feel like pursuing the management route, we're ready to back you!
- Team incentives: Monthly social events including nights out, weekly team breakfast clubs, late start incentives based on hitting targets and more!
- Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
LHi Group has the best environment in the recruitment industry today! We avoid the revolving door/churn and burn mentality, we push our Recruiters to grow and succeed. A commission structure paying up to 30%, immediate career plan showing what your next promotion will be and how to get there, and mentorship from top billing managers in our company who have taken their passion and turned it into results. If you're interested in joining an innovative, driven, and successful team in the recruitment industry then lets have a call!
What a Senior Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply directly and trust your application will be handled with upmost confidentiality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
$60-85K base + Commission + Bonus + Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Sector
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Energy Storage
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£30000 - £40000 per annum + DOE Inc. Monthly Comms + Zero Threshold
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Harper Harrison - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester