Senior Cybersecurity Recruiter
|Job Title:||Senior Cybersecurity Recruiter|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$50000 - US$80000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 06:15|
Senior Cybersecurity Recruiter - NYC
We are LHi! A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
We are quickly becoming the market leaders in Cybersecurity, Privacy & GRC recruitment on the East Coast. Our Cyber practice has seen tremendous results, despite the pandemic, & as a result looking to add experience to help scale & ultimately build a team around. Through article writing, client advisement &
Why consider a move?
- Work alongside 2 of the top 5 US billers
- 3 of 5 hit '20 incentive trip
- Partnering with 6 of the top 10 law firms, cutting edge security start-ups & household brands
- 50% of the NYC office was promoted in 2020
- 6 tiers of L&D training - From Graduate to Directorship
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary + No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- Market ownership
- WFH flexibility
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - Team of 5 currently
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, LA & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Technology Recruiter - 18 months+
- Cybersecurity / Privacy / Governance Risk Compliance experience desirable
- Recruiting a 'Full Desk' / 360 role is essential (Business Development & Sourcing)
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Thrive in a collaborative & consultative environment
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2021 see's us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter
New York City
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - CYBERSECURITY
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSION+INCENTIVES+BENEFITS
Contracts Recruiter - Delivery Focused
German Speaking Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus