Senior Data Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Data Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Incentives and Commission|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 17:24|
"The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment"
A few facts: In the past five years (2014-19), the number of companies active in the sector (Data & Cyber) has grown by over 50%, with over 100 new business registrations in the market within the past two years, representing a surge in new entrants to the market + RSM estimate that the cyber security sector's total revenue in FY2017/18 was £6bn. + On average, RSM estimate that the sector's revenue per employee in FY2015/16 was £181,000 and GVA per employee was £75,000.
Do you just see numbers or opportunity?
Who we look for:
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience (any industry)
- Proven track record in generating revenue and new business
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What a Senior Data Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads (ie. Telecoms, the Big 4, Financial Services and law firms)
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold: our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
- Structured training programme: including 1 to 1 coaching from specialised recruiters and group sessions over a 12-week period
- International travel & relocation opportunities: one of our teammates is relocating to New York!
- Transparent and fast career progression: our Data team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months, 4 already happened in 2019!
- A high performing team-based sales culture: we've hit every sales target set over the last 3 years.
- Team incentives: team breakfast every other Friday, Breakfast Club once per month, Team outings at least once per month
- Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Data Analytics
Santa Monica, California
Senior Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
€45000 - €60000 per annum + commission & incentives (80k+ OTE)
Senior Built Environment Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives
Senior Recruitment Consultant /Personalberater (m/w/d)
verhandelbar + unbegrenzt provision