Senior Data Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Senior Data Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 17:28|
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - DATA & ANALYTICS - LAWRENCE HARVEY - LHi GROUP - MUNICH / MÜNCHEN - 80335
At Lawrence Harvey, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities! Through these qualities, our recruitment consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice, every time.
After years of success in Munich, we have decided to expand our approach and break down doors in the ever-growing market of Data & Analytics. For this reason, we have created a new role and are seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team!
Who we look for:
- Comfortable speaking and communicating in German and English is a must for this role as our teams are very bilingual!
- At least 18 months experience in the tech recruitment market is preferred, ideally already in the Data & Analytics vertical.
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent)
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles.
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future can you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
- Be on board the Munich values that define the DNA of our office: Collaboration, Energy, Professionalism and Excellence.
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement- Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Salary and Commission deferral scheme: seeing all Associates to Senior consultants repaid by the end of August and Leadership repaid by end of October
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO. Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and see results, now is the time to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's