Senior Data Recruitment Consultant - Perm Division
|Job Title:||Senior Data Recruitment Consultant - Perm Division|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 15:12|
Overview on us:
Have you ever heard of a business that has out grown 6 global offices in the space of 12 months… No? Well here at LHi, not only this, our consultants' success has led to us collaborating in other offices. Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values:
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry. We don't just choose to be different, we go out of our way to make a difference.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
Is this something you want to play a part in?
Who we look for:
- 1+ year of recruitment experience (tech recruitment experience preferred, data big asset)
- Proven track record in generating revenue and new business
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What a Senior Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold: our commission scheme is best in business. Get monthly commission on what you've billed quarterly, up to 35%!
- Transparent and fast career progression: our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months
- A high performing team-based sales culture: we've hit every sales target set over the last 3 years
- Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply directly!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant - IT (Data) - Perm
City of London, London, England
negotiable + commissions & incentives
Senior Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d)
€45000 - €60000 per annum + commission & incentives (80k+ OTE)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Consultancy)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Brand ownership
Senior (Life Sciences) Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Equity, Bonus and Brand ownership
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Renewable Energy)
negotiable + uncapped commissions & incentives