Senior Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Senior Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 15:02|
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / PERSONALBERATER(IN) - LIFE SCIENCES - SCIPRO - LHi GROUP - MUNICH / MÜNCHEN - 80335
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
⭐LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
⭐Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement- Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
⭐3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
⭐Salary and Commission deferral scheme: seeing all Associates to Senior consultants repaid by the end of August and Leadership repaid by end of October
⭐LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
⭐Monthly updates from our CEO. Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
Why join SciPro?
Recruitment with a life-changing effect - work on roles and in partnership with businesses whose goals are to make a real difference to the world and peoples' lives and wellbeing. Now more than ever, the world is talking about and understanding the growing importance of things like Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance, Market Access, Research & Development, etc. which are only a few of the stems SciPro already specialise in.
SciPro makes up 1 of the 4 leading recruitment brands that make up LHi Group GmbH: Lawrence Harvey (IT), SciPro (Life Sciences), Harper Harrison (Real Estate & Property Development) & Piper Maddox (Renewable Energy).
The success of our Munich office over the last 6 years stems from the success of our SciPro brand and has since allowed us to launch 2 of the other 4 brands to be based in Munich: Lawrence Harvey & Piper Maddox. Continuing on the success of the teams, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant (w/m/d) to join our team!
What does the role include?
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit clients
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (by telephone or face to face)
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
Who we look for:
- Comfortable speaking and communicating in German and English is a must for this role as our Munich teams are very bilingual!
- Ideally at least 6-12 months experience in recruitment and running a 360° cycles is preferred
- Experience creating a network is helpful to succeed in this role
- Proactive work ethic and someone eager to learn
- Proven track record to meeting and exceeding targets
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to thrive as a recruiter and ambition to help grow the brand
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future could you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
- Be on board the Munich values that define the DNA of our office: Collaboration, Energy, Professionalism and Excellence.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and high performing team who are driven to see results, now is the time to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Life Sciences- Business Development Consultant
New York City