Senior Personalberater (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Senior Personalberater (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 14:30|
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / PERSONALBERATER (W/M/D) - LHi GROUP - SCIPRO GLOBAL - LIFE SCIENCES: PHARMA & MEDICAL DEVICES - MUNICH / MÜNCHEN - 80335
SciPro is a people business.
We specialise in sourcing, advising and introducing highly skilled life sciences candidates to our client partners across the globe, helping them to achieve their business goals.
The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments.
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver to almost every requirement in your business, in any location you need it.
As 1 of our 4 specialised brands within the LHi Group, SciPro are currently looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Munich team!
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone thew opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc.
- Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gives monthly global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications on what is happening in the business, embracing our LHi family values.
- 3 stage return to office scheme: once it is safe to do so, we will have flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal' and a remote working scheme will be introduced!
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
- Native or Bilingual level German is essential to the success of this role - C1 minimum preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in recruitment (in the life sciences market is preferred but not required)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What You Get Out of It:
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: sounds standard but we keep ourselves competitive in the market and ensure that the harder you work, the more you earn - simple as that!
Training: be part of our LAUNCH developement training scheme which offers training for all levels from Associate to Senior Director and covers what is important for the level you're at.
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structured development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings or red tape involved.
Family Culture: imagine us like a football team - we all have the same objective to win the game, score goals to be recognised and very supportive of each other when someone needs help. We're focussed and passionate about what we do, love a deal celebration, and organise lots of post-work socials for you to get involved in!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
$60-85K base + Commission + Bonus + Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Sector
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Harper Harrison - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Recruitment Consultant- Bristol- German Speaker!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission with no threshold