Senior Recruiter - Renewable Energy
|Job Title:||Senior Recruiter - Renewable Energy|
|Salary:||US$45000 - US$65000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 15:29|
Senior Recruiter - Renewable Energy - Austin, TX
Changing lives, saving the planet!
Piper Maddox is part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency that placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021, and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves, and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
Our purely, clean energy, the renewable brand is doing just that, with the growth of 146% and presence now across all 3 US offices, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to launch their own career with the support from our Forbes recognized 'Best US Staffing Firm' presence in the industry.
With renewable energy being overall ranked one of fasting growing industries in the US, this is an opportunity for you to fast-track your career with the independence to help further build out our niche verticals of Solar, Wind, Electric Vehicles, or Energy Storage space.
With about 20% of America using renewable energy, and all major tech companies planning ongoing 100% Renewable, this is an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time, opening you up to a long and lucrative career.
- Being a market expert; Specialize in one of our niche areas; EMobility, Battery/Energy Storage, Cleantech, Solar, and Wind.
- Partner and consult clients on an exclusive business & develop retained searches
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing a 'full desk' making introductions, prospecting new clients/leads, pitches retainers, offering and onboarding processes
- Travel to visit clients across the Mid West(when safe to do so) build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates.
- Business Development: Engage, Consult, and truly partner with SME to FTSE 200 businesses.
This opportunity is to join an established team, whereby the current Divisional Manager, made the relocation from our NYC office to build out the direct hire/perm offering of the hottest market in the US right now!
What's on offer?
- Business unit ownership - Complete autonomy to stamp your own mark
- Competitive basic salary & No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- 50 % Equity- based on growth
- WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one roof
- Internal relocation opportunities
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
If 2021, is a time for a change, reflection on your value or striving for better... LHi Group is the place for you. Take your career into your own hands, step outside of your comfort zone and be the next leader within our business!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's