Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$50000 - US$51000 per annum + Benefits, Commission & Incentives|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 13:37|
Senior Recruiter/Team Lead/Manager
Sci Pro - Life Science Recruitment
Minimum of $50K base - OTE $150K 1st year
Looking for a company that will invest in your future?
LHi Group is a market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Energy. We've grown from a start-up recruitment company in a small office in London to today where we have over 150 employees working across the group in London, Manchester, Bristol, Paris, Munich, New York, Santa Monica & Austin!
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior recruiter to join our Life Sciences brand (Sci Pro) in the New York Office!
Why are we different?
- Far from the stereotypical recruitment agency, we encourage our recruiters to grow and succeed, as well as rewarding hard work with an impressive commission scheme
- We retain 95% of our people in our New York office!
- We were ranked number 7 in the best companies to work for in 2017 (Sunday Times)
- Genuine family environment where everyone supports and drives the success of individuals
- We are innovative, inclusive and international
What can we offer you?
- Uncapped commission of up to 40% + no threshold/no draw
- Team over ride
- Warm desk (Previous consultant billed $400K before his promotion)
- Company share options
- Mentorship from internal champion + potential to grow your own team
- Transparent career progression structure
- Extended lunches on Tuesdays + Thursdays for gym/life admin
- Early finishes, business casual Monday-Thursday and dress down on Fridays
- Incentives including Rolex targets, Mont Blanc Targets, Michelin Star Lunch Clubs and hundreds of pounds worth of luxury vouchers
- Annually and Quarterly all paid for trips to Bahamas, Las Vegas, The Alps and many more
What are looking for from you?
- Proven track record of high performance
- At least 18 months within 360 recruitment
- Extremely motivated and driven to excel in your career
- Strong work ethic with excellent self-discipline
- Experience within life sciences recruitment is desirable but not essential
As part of the New York leadership team you will responsible for:
- Growing your own team and being involved in the recruitment process
- Supporting leadership
- Mentoring and developing team members
- Having an impact and defining the culture of the New York office
If you are a recruitment professional with the relevant experience and ambition to grow with us as a company, please apply and get in contact!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's