Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Yasmine Halim|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 14:18|
LOCATION - Austin, TX
WHO ARE WE?
Are you passionate about recruitment but looking for a more client facing role? Are you ready to take the next step in generating clients and taking charge from start to finish?
LHI is an international recruitment business with a proven track record for success! We have offices across the UK and the US with our 3rd US location Austin, Texas opened in January of this year and has already seen massive growth. This is a huge opportunity for you to put yourself in the spotlight and be an exceptional part in the growth of our business there from the ground up.
What We Have to Offer:
- Base salary with a generous and uncapped commission structure.
- An amazing training program designed to help you succeed.
- 20+ PTO days.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan.
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs (Work hard and enjoy the finer things!)
- Trip Incentives for completing your goals!
- Constantly offering Incentives to help motivate you towards completing your goal.
- Ready to teach you how generate leads and close deals!
What We Expect From You:
- 6+ months recruitment experience.
- Interest in business development.
- Track record of achieving or overachieving goals.
- Working knowledge of the recruitment industry.
- Willingness to learn, break out of your comfort zone.
- Driven to accomplish weekly and monthly goals.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interest in growing within the organization.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD LHI RECRUITER?
A successful LHI recruiter is a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running to achieve their personal and professional goals. A willingness to continue learning to achieve substantial success within the organization. If you think this is you please reach out!
FOLLOW US / FIND OUT MORE ON OUR SOCIAL CHANNELS!
LinkedIn: LHi Group Ltd.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's