Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Salary:||US$55000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 00:16|
Set the scene...
Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey is looking for an experienced consultant to join our youngest ever Director and young dynamic team in Silicon Beach & tech hub of Venice, LA. 4 years ago, when LHi opened it's first US office, we led with our strongest brand from the UK and to date have internationally recognized growth! (The Sunday Times Track 200 list - 25th)
Fast forward to 2020, those involved in the initial set up have gone onto management, divisional ownership, SVP's & directorship. Leaving behind, arguably the largest database within: Data Analytics, Cloud platforms & Cyber security.
Lawrence Harvey is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this team will have the ability to obtain equity from day one and start building their own team. Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies.
The opportunity is to join 1/3 niche verticals: Data, Cyber and Cloud divisions in our brand-new office, which has increased 30% with experienced hires joining remotely. Leveraging relations built over the last 4 years, alongside partnering with new clients, you will be able to put your own stamp on building this lucrative vertical.
- Current Tech recruitment experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Evidence of winning multiple new clients
- Management experience
- Full desk / 360 (BD & sourcing) experience
- Aspirations to manage
- Self-awareness - Massive trait for every good human joining our business (strengths and development areas).
What makes LHi Group unique?
2020, see's us continuing our record growth, our LHi Family live by #TogetherStronger to ensure the wellbeing of a truly people first business, he's an insight:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- 3 phrase return to office scheme: Flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Safeguarding the business: We took the decision at the start of COVID to defer commission, with the view of 'Leaders eat last' mentality. We are firing on all cylinders again!
- LHi stay social & present: Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays went virtual collaborating to raise money $5000 within 3 months! Alongside this, raising awareness via our own social networks, a internally having educational resources & showing support for BLM, LGBTQIA & injustices
- Communication & Transparency: Jim Denning gave global monthly updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
Built on an award winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership are driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'. So if you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's