Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$55000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 11:56|
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only striving for higher standards are creating a collaborative and inclusive environment.
2020, see's us continuing our record growth, our LHi Family live by #TogetherStronger to ensure the wellbeing of a truly people first business, he's an insight:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- 3 phrase return to office scheme: Flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Safeguarding the business: We took the decision at the start of COVID to defer commission, with the view of 'Leaders eat last' mentality. We are firing on all cylinders again!
- LHi stay social & present: Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays went virtual collaborating to raise money $5000 within 3 months! Alongside this, raising awareness via our own social networks, a internally having educational resources & showing support for BLM, LGBTQIA & injustices
- Communication & Transparency: Jim Denning gave global monthly updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
Global recruitment business, LHi Group is looking to welcome an experienced consultant into our SciPro family. We are opening their arms to an experienced consultant to join our revamped team in New York, that has doubled during this pandemic!
Part of The LHi Group, SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME, big Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO's & consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech & Medical Device industries. We have had industry experts join us, internal moves and young talent flourish in this emerging industry!
The role will be working in partnership with the VP of our TechOps market and be at the forefront of the drug development & partner with professionals who are truly saving lives! SciPro is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands that has seen year on year growth & successfully built a 100 person+ business in 5 years in perm / retained model alone.
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary & No draw / threshold up to 40% commission
- 50 % Equity- based on growth
- WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one roof
- Internal relocation opportunities
Built on an award winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership are driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'. So If you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London